Your CBD and Delta 8 THC products have taken a lot of effort to open. You had to order inventory, build websites, and set up credit card processing. Now comes the hard part: advertising. To make any advertising campaign successful, it is essential to identify your target market. If you don’t have a clear idea of the people who are most likely to purchase your products, advertising dollars will be wasted and not return on investment. You can narrow your target market by asking five key questions to help you spend your advertising dollars more efficiently.
This is a lesson in demographics. This will allow you to determine what type of advertising will be used.
- Age – Will your product be more beneficial to people who are older than others?
- Gender – Do women get more benefit from your product than do men?
- Marital Status – Are you more likely to have your product purchased by married couples or singles?
- Education Level – How does a person’s educational level affect their ability to understand your product?
- Ethnic Origin – Does one ethnic group love your product or not?
- Locality – Are customers in urban areas more likely to purchase your product than those who live in rural areas? What are the local advertising opportunities for a storefront?
- Industry – Does your product have a specific industry?
- Earnings – This is an important number that could determine your product’s profitability. Is your product affordable to the average consumer?
This question will help you expand your knowledge of your market and allow you to see the thoughts of your potential customers. What are their hobbies? What are their hobbies? What are their values and beliefs?
It is important to identify the challenges that your target market might face. The problem it solves is what makes a product great. What problems does your product solve? This is a great indicator about your target market.
What is most important to your target audience? What is your target market’s priority? For example, do they value their family or home more than adventure? Are they looking for brands that are sustainable or for the lowest price?
Who are your key market players? Are there celebrities or politicians who use your product? Could they influence your market? Are political ideals influencing the thinking of your target market?
What is your target market’s shopping behavior? What motivates them to purchase? Do they care about quality or price? Are they also considering other factors such as social responsibility when making a purchase decision? Companies that are more concerned about the environment and support social causes are, for example, much more important to Generation Z than to Baby Boomers. A Gen Z is more likely to choose companies that have a strong social consciousness to purchase products from.
These customers were served by who before you? Let’s say you know where your target market buys from. You can then analyze the marketing strategies and customer service of your competitors and learn from their mistakes.
What are your target market’s greatest objections to your product? This question will help you answer the objection in your marketing campaigns.
This article was written by Island Products. https://island-products.com/ is based in beautiful Clearwater, FL. Our formulas and procedures are all designed with the purity and safety of the customers in mind. Whether you are expanding your current business or starting a new one, let Island Products bring your ideas to life! Choose from a variety of cannabinoids in a variety of forms to diversify and refine each and every product in your brand. Island Products offers cannabinoids including but not limited to Delta-8 THC, Delta-10 THC, CBD, and more.