Sexual dysfunction is a prevalent condition that can strike men at any age and can be disruptive and embarrassing. However, you do not have to live with it. Medical experts such as Palm Beach Gardens sexual medicine specialists at LifeWell M.D. can help you. The providers can help you through integrative men’s sexual health treatments. However, you can also help yourself to improve your libido performance. The following are creative ways to manage your condition naturally at a low cost and with simple efforts.
Practice Kegel Exercises
Yes! Men too can engage in Kegel exercises. They are not meant for ladies alone, as many people tend to assume. Therefore, you should get in action and add these exercises to your daily schedule to strengthen your pelvic floor. The activities are relatively simple, but you can always seek your doctor’s guidance to ensure that you are doing the right thing. These exercises’ main aim is to strengthen the muscles in your pelvic area, which can improve your ED and your overall sexual performance. Generally, you can tighten the muscles, hold for about 3 seconds and release. You can repeat that about ten to fifteen times thrice per day.
Exercises should be on your daily menu. Traditional exercises work wonders and can help improve your sexual health. This is because exercises such as aerobic exercises improve your blood flow which is highly required for your arousal. Besides, keeping fit will also help you shed some extra pounds, which contribute to erectile dysfunction. Therefore, you can increase your chances of reversing the ED. Note that you don’t have to engage in complicated exercises to keep fit. Even a nice long walk can do.
Limit Your Alcohol Intake
If you are an alcoholic, you have to know that it could be making your condition worse. If you feel that you need one drink to help you loosen up and put you in the mood, you should be in a position to control yourself, or else you will end up drinking two or three and more. Alcohol dulls your sexual reflexes and your central nervous system, meaning that the more you drink, the more your body will not feel, respond, or perform at its best. However, be sure that if you cut the drinks, you will experience improvements in the bedroom.
Stress is one of the leading causes of sexual dysfunction, among other psychological reasons. You can be stressed by not having confidence in yourself or by being unsure of what to expect. However, several techniques can be used which involve experiences focused on sensation rather than performance. Therefore, you can learn more about your body and your partner’s, creating new patterns of expectations and reducing anxiety.
Engage Your Partner
Every problem is halfway solved when spoken out. Besides, complications such as sexual dysfunction don’t only affect you but also your partner. Therefore, it is good to talk about it with them as it creates a supportive environment to try several remedies. Besides, conversing with your partner even before you engage in sexual activity or not in the bedroom can relieve your anxiety. Honesty and teamwork are essential in managing erectile dysfunction.
All these five tips will help you improve ED, but you have to remember that people are different. That is why you need to work with a men’s sexual health specialist to help you do the right thing that will help you. You can contact LifeWell M.D. and learn more about how you can manage erectile dysfunction.
Mental health is an essential component of our general well-being. At any point in time, a person’s mental health is determined by social, biological, and psychological factors. If you are suffering from mental health issues, especially Anxiety, San Diego anxiety from Mindset clinic will treat and provide relief from the condition. Contact or book an appointment from the clinic and get personalized attention and care.
What Is Anxiety?
Anxiety is an emotion developed from feeling tense, worried, or physical changes such as increased blood pressure. When you feel anxious, the brain automatically responds by releasing neurotransmitters and hormones. These releases help energize the body and deal with the perceived threat The latter returns to normal after tackling the menace. Anxiety is normal and considered to be a healthy emotion; however, if you often get worried it can be viewed as a mental disorder.
What Is an Anxiety Disorder?
You might be suffering from anxiety disorder if you repeatedly have disturbing thoughts or concerns, are always on a high alert even when there isn’t any threat, and your brain electrical activity differs from normal brainwaves. This condition may develop symptoms such as blood pressure, nausea, restlessness, sleep difficulty, difficulty concentrating, always feeling worried, and many others.
What Are the Various Types of Anxiety Disorder?
The diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorder, 5th edition categories anxiety disorder into:
Generalized Anxiety Disorder– People who have excessive or long-lasting worries about broad life occurrences and situations can be suffering from GAD. This condition is very common and most of the time people with the disorder cannot tell why they get anxiety.
Panic Disorder– People with this kind of condition get an abrupt attack or fear. Panic attacks cause shaking, confusion, dizziness, nausea, and sometimes experience difficulties in breathing.
Specific Phobia- A person suffering from this type of anxiety develops fear or abstinence of certain events, objects, places, and situations.
Why Should You Know About Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)?
DSM-5 reclassified OCD not to be an Anxiety disorder. If you have OCD, you are likely to have obsessions that are recurring and unwanted. The habits lead to severe anxiety that compels you to do something to compact the fear. The action you will take is called compulsion and may relieve the tension, but later reoccurs, and the cycle continues. OCD leads to abnormal activity of the electrical brain.
How Do You Treat OCD?
Specialists at the center will use TMS to modify brainwaves to act naturally. TMS will stimulate activities in neurons using a device that will send magnetic pulses to your brain. The pulses will restore regular brainwave activity and produce long-term improvement in mental health conditions. The treatment session will take about 6-8 weeks, consisting of five-sessions each for 30 minutes every week. Patients at Mindset clinic experience an improvement in their symptoms within several weeks.
In conclusion, if you or someone you know suffers from OCD or anxiety disorder, contact or schedule an appointment at the center to get help.
You no longer have to schedule an in-office appointment with your doctor for your health concerns since the audio and visual connections make it easy for care providers to offer services to individuals residing in locations without or limited access to medical care. Soffer Health Institute boasts of specialists in Telemedicine in Deerfield Beach, FL. Dr. Soffer and his expert medical team will offer you an alternative to an in-office appointment, thanks to their use of technology to offer patients remote clinical services.
What is Telemedicine and what does the appointment involve?
Telemedicine is an efficient way to remotely seek medical attention via real-time communication between you and your doctor using an audio or visual form. A telemedicine appointment lessens you and your doctor’s necessity for a physical meeting to seek treatment or medical advice. However, Telemedicine is mostly applicable in non-emergency medical issues that do not need you to see the care provider physically. Real-time communication can help you place an urgent call with your doctor after closing his office.
What are the privileges you will likely enjoy with Telemedicine?
Telemedicine has various benefits to both the care provider and you as a patient. As a doctor, you will see various patients without the urge to hire extra staff or expand office space. Your doctor can also reschedule your treatment plan whenever necessary to a time most appropriate for both of you. There are several benefits for patients. They include:
- You can now access medical services without leaving your home.
- Telemedicine appointments are private. There is no interference during the session.
- You have minimal chances of contracting a contagious disease because you are not exposed to patients with contagious infections in a crowded waiting room.
- You no longer have to spend your money on gas or waste time stuck in traffic.
- You will not have to miss work because of an appointment with your doctor. You can opt to schedule your appointment during your break or after work.
- Telemedicine will also be a relief to you if you find it difficult to find care options for your young children or the elderly in your home.
What should you expect during a telemedicine appointment?
Before your doctor schedules your telemedicine appointment, you will specify whether you prefer audio or video technology. At your agreed time, your care provider will contact you via your preferred means.
Like an in-office appointment, your doctor will review your medical history and inquire about your current health status, including any prescription medications you could be taking. The doctor will then discuss your symptoms and health concerns if any. You and the care provider can then discuss possible options to enhance your life quality. The options may include follow-ups, prescription medicines, and lifestyle changes.
If you are using visual technology, your doctor will advise you to show him the physical symptoms. However, the doctor will schedule you for an in-office visit for further medical attention in a severe case.
Technological advances have made communication efficient. You can now schedule an appointment and talk to your doctor without having to go to his office physically. Telemedicine will help you save your resources and time spent on long queues for a doctor’s appointment. For more inquiries on Telemedicine, contact the experts and book an online appointment.
Oral wellness contributes immensely to your overall good health. That said, you should endeavor to give your teeth the best care they deserve for a lifetime of an attractive smile. If you struggle with dental complications around Tarzana, California, contact Kaveh Kanani, DDS of Around the Corner Dental Health Spa, to achieve optimal dental health.
About the Practice
Founded in 2001 by Kaveh Kanani, DDS, Around the Corner Dental Health Spa continues to bring top-notch dental solutions to California’s diverse community. The practice applies a family-oriented approach in a relaxing environment to enable their patients to feel comfortable during treatment. Upon visiting the newly renovated dental office, your needs are met by a welcoming and friendly staff.
Inside the modern office, patients can enjoy state-of-the-art technology with services such as CT scans and on-site x-rays. Your certified panel is widely experienced in multiple unique dental health treatments, including implants, laser gum therapy, tooth extractions, gum disease treatment, and emergency dentistry.
The practices’ acknowledgments include being an Invisalign certified provider, a PerioProtect certified provider, and having a license in oral conscious sedation procedures. Moreover, the practice is accredited in implant dentistry and laser teeth whitening.
Your providers at Around the Corner Dental Spa are conversant with a full range of oral practices to address your dental needs. Contact the practice to receive high-class treatments such as:
- Invisalign Specialist – Braces are not just meant for kids. If you are considering braces but are apprehensive of traditional braces, Dr. Kanani offers a better alternative. Being a certified Invisalign® provider, you can trust his methods to strengthen and straighten your teeth effectively.
- Implants Specialist – If you seek to restore your smile’s natural appearance and function, dental implants are the most viable treatment. Dr. Kaveh Kanani has performed numerous successful dental implants throughout his practice. Contact Around the Corner Dental Health Spa for a better smile.
- Gum Disease Treatment Specialist – The leading cause of tooth decay among adults is periodontal disease. Dr. Kaveh emphasizes that prevention is critical when it comes to gum disease. He continues to advocate for early intervention in case of bleeding gums, even if painless.
- Missing Teeth Specialist – Missing teeth greatly impacts your appearance and self-confidence. If you are having concerns over missing teeth, contact Kaveh Kanani at Around the Corner Dental Health for a world-class replacement alternative.
- Tooth Extractions Specialist – Tooth extraction can be a traumatizing experience. However, at Around the Corner Dental Health Spa, Dr. Kanani guarantees less pain after removal and fast recovery, unlike conventional methods.
- Veneers Specialist – Dental veneers are among the quickest methods guaranteeing a fabulous smile. Additionally, veneers are versatile and can cover several cosmetic problems. If you seek to improve your smile with veneers, contact Dr. Kanani for more information.
- Emergency Dentistry Specialist – Dental emergencies often occur unexpectedly with no prior warning. If your concern is extreme tooth pain, knocked-out tooth, or cracked tooth, Dr. Kanani understands your predicament and the urgency. Call the office to book your emergency dentistry appointment at any time.
Tooth care is vital for adults and kids alike. Contact Dr. Kaveh Kanani or reach out to Around The Corner Dental Health Spa on the phone or online for a customized treatment alternative.
A Beautiful You Medical Spa offers quality services for first time and subsequent visitors. The practice also works with various finance partners to offer flexible payment options for the insured, uninsured, and underinsured patients. Call to meet Kenneth Thompson, MD, and his team of certified experts for personalized treatment options.
Services Offered at A Beautiful You Medical Spa
Dr. Thompson’s areas of specialty include:
- Laser hair removal helps you get past the regular task of waxing, shaving, or tweezing unwanted hair. Dr. Thompson uses laser energy to deny treatment areas the ability to generate more hair. Treatment sessions are spaced out to reach hair follicles from the growth point at regular intervals to ensure that hair does not regrow after that.
- MiraDry permanent sweat reduction is an effective treatment for odor and underarm sweating. You need to have your underarms shaved, wear loose clothing, and avoid deodorants/ antiperspirants before your treatment. By the end of your treatment, you can leave the clinic with immediate relief from strong odor and excessive sweat in your armpits without downtime.
- Body contouring is a trusted remedy for stubborn fat that could be unresponsive to your dietary and lifestyle adjustments. A Beautiful You Medical Spa helps you destroy and eliminate fat cells in your back, under-chin area, thighs, or abdomen. Dr. Thompson considers your needs and body goals when drafting a fully customized treatment plan for long term benefits.
- Skin rejuvenation is an ideal remedy for age spots, sun damage, acne, and other skin conditions affecting your face. The treatment is ideal for scars, acne, melasma, stretch marks, redness, uneven skin texture, uneven skin tone, acne scarring, wrinkles, fine lines, and age spots. Dr. Thompson considers specific skin needs before recommending the best skin rejuvenation.
- HydraFacial is a three-step facial treatment that may give you radiant, glowing, smooth, hydrated, and firm skin. Your treatment session is designed to last for thirty, sixty, or ninety minutes. The results of your HydraFacial procedure are long-lasting as your skin gets better by the day following the production of more peptides and antioxidants.
- Microneedling is a minimally invasive procedure like Venus Viva™ skin resurfacing remedy that addresses a wide range of skin conditions. Dr. Thompson moves a device that creates tiny punctures on your skin and breaks imperfections like dark spots and scar tissue. Your provider considers specific requirements to determine the best treatment.
- Skin tightening is highly effective in tightening and toning the skin on your face and other parts of your body. Dr. Thompson uses a device that conveys pulsed electromagnetic fields and multipolar radiofrequency to generate therapeutic heat into deeper layers of your skin. Your treatment is fully personalized to address individual differences and skin tightening goals.
- Injectables are ideal for reducing expressive skin, double chins, thinning lips, frown lines, crow’s feet, forehead lines, and other threats to your beauty. A Beautiful You Medical Spa delivers injectables like Kybella®, dermal fillers, Xeomin®, and Botox®. Dr. Thompson considers specific needs and facial features when drafting you a fully personalized treatment plan.
- A chemical peel helps you eliminate dead cells and exterior blemishes accumulating on your face to make it drier, aged, and dull. You can visit A Beautiful You Medical Spa to treat acne, melasma, dullness, large pores, uneven skin tone, uneven skin texture, scars, sun damage, and hyperpigmentation. Dr. Thompson offers relevant information considering your health goals.
Dr. Thompson is always eager and motivated to help you through your most important point of need. To get more information about the conditions and services highlighted above, call A Beautiful You Medical Spa to book an appointment today.
Skin is your largest body organ, consisting of three layers. The cells in your epidermis layer determine the color of your skin. However, the skin performs its roles the same regardless of skin color. The main function of your skin is to protect the inner tissues and organs of your body. It also regulates body temperature and acts as an excretory organ. It’s the top outermost layer; hence, the skin is at risk of infections and injuries. Therefore, it requires efficient care and protection from environmental factors such as the UV light from the sun. Manhattan Dermatology specializes in offering general, cosmetic, and surgical dermatology services for better and healthier skin.
About the practice
The medical skincare facility excels in providing convenient and successful skin treatments to patients in and around Murray Hill and Midtown East, New York. It has the top leading board-certified dermatologists in New York City, hence guarantees patients exceptional care. The practice values its patients and commits to providing the most affordable, convenient, and flexible services.
Patients benefit from the extensive care for both their medical and aesthetic needs. The dermatology experts welcome patients to their offices and make them feel at home. They listen carefully to their concerns and desires, answering all their questions. The caring team understands that every patient is different. Hence, they create customized treatment plans to solve their specific health concerns. During your visit to the state-of-the-art practice, the team pays undivided attention to you, providing a comfortable and relaxing environment.
Dr. White and his fellow dermatologists focus on giving you the best experience and most excellent care available. They also look forward to building permanent and friendly relationships with patients to improve their health and life quality. The award-winning dermatology team has high skin health expertise, where they even serve as dermatology professors at New York University.
What services does the practice offer?
The highly skilled dermatology team uses the latest and most advanced technology to offer the most effective skin treatments and services, including:
- Cosmetic dermatology
- Botox treatments
- Mole treatment
- Anti-aging treatments
- Squamous cell carcinoma
- Spider veins
- Skin cancer
- Dermatologic surgery
- Basal cell carcinoma
- Ear lobe repair
- Mohs surgery
- Laser hair removal
- Laser resurfacing
Unlike other medical facilities, the practice treats the symptoms and the cause of your condition. They use accurate diagnoses to develop effective personalized treatments. Their services aim to relieve your symptoms and restore your health, meeting your desired results. In addition to medicines, they also offer full skin screening from head to toe. To check for any cancerous cells in your skin and offer early effective cancer treatments. The qualified team provides surgical treatments for skin reconstruction and mole removal.
In conclusion, skin health conditions affect your appearance, which can lower your self-confidence and affect your life quality. The highly skilled dermatology team provides compassionate care to transform your look and improve your overall health. Besides treatments, healthy skincare routines such as nutritious diets and protecting your skin from the direct sun can help maintain healthy and beautiful looking skin. Visit the dermatology experts in New York for the best quality care you deserve for all your skin health needs.