Hair loss is a very common problem. The reasons for hair loss vary greatly depending on several factors that usually range from hereditary to lack of necessary nutrients to illness and many others. If there is not something serious going on with your hair, you can easily deal with any kind of hair loss issue.
Before you move ahead and read all these tips for hair loss prevention, it must be noted that these are general tips. For any complicated or serious hair loss issue, you need to contact experts.
– You have to be very gentle to your hair. Don’t treat them roughly. When you shampoo, gently massage your scalp. Use your finger tips while shampooing. Do not rub them roughly and forcefully with towel after taking bath.
– Brush them gently. The more gently you will treat them, better it is. Use soft brush.
– Now here comes the most important tip. The food you eat impact hair growth and strength. There are certain nutrients that they need. I mean if you will not provide them with what they need, at the end of the day they will become weak and will start falling. You must eat healthy food. Eat what’s good for them. For instance, vitamin A, C, E and B are good for growth. You must eat fruits, cereals and vegetables that contain these vitamins. This will make them stronger.
– Massage your scalp and hair at least once a week. Massage is very good for their growth. When you massage your scalp, blood circulation increases and thus hair can easily absorb what they need from the blood. Use coconut oil or almond oil or olive oil for massage. But make sure that you massage gently without breaking hair.
– Don’t try new things every now and then for instance, dyeing, streaking or laser treatments. Avoid using chemicals and other unnatural things onto your scalp.
– Stay away from depression, stress, tension and hypertension. Too much of stress is suicidal for your hair. What you can do to stay away from stress and depression? Exercise daily. Exercise is one of the best ways to maintain your blood circulation throughout your body.