Most women seek a cosmetic procedure that can increase fullness in their backside, creating an overall attractive shape. A Brazilian butt lift is a reputable solution offering permanent results with minimal side effects if done safely in your trusted medical spa in West Palm Beach, FL.
What to Expect During a Brazilian Butt-lift Procedure
The reason Brazilian butt lifts offer natural-looking results is that the process entails fat grafting. The following are the steps that occur during a Brazilian Butt Lift procedure:
- Anesthesia is crucial, A BBL procedure involves making incisions to access internal body fat. For this reason, your doctor may choose to use anesthesia to help promote your comfort during the procedure. Some patients feel sick after being under anesthesia. Therefore, it would be best to ask your doctor for some anti-nausea medication to help control the side effects.
- Most of the time, your doctor will couple your BBL with liposuction, which is a procedure to remove fat from other body areas before transferring it to the backside. During liposuction, your doctor will make an incision on the target site, for example, the stomach, and direct a tube to remove the fat.
- Before injecting the harvested fat into your buttocks, your doctor must purify and prepare the fat stores.
- Afterward, your surgeon will inject the processed fat into specific areas of your buttocks to create your desired shape while ensuring that the finished look looks fuller and more rounded. During the transfer, about three to five incisions will be necessary for the process.
- After the procedure, your doctor will stitch up all the incisions and apply a compression garment to minimize post-op. bleeding.
What Are the Benefits of Brazilian Butt-lift Surgery?
Compared to a silicone buttock implant, undergoing a BBL procedure will provide relatively rounder and more natural-looking results. Moreover, if you have a big behind but are facing other issues that come with aging, like shapelessness and sagging, a BBL could be what you need to give your buttocks an excellent tight shape.
Another reason you should consider getting a BBL is to increase the side of your buttocks and no other surgical procedures like silicone implants is because BBL procedures have lower risks of infections.
What Are the Side Effects of Brazilian Butt-lifts?
Although there are many benefits to a BBL, the procedure can have side effects, especially if your surgeon is not qualified or does not follow safety protocol. Some patients get infections, scarring, pain, and lumps under the skin’s site of injection and suctioning. Although some adversities are manageable, like fat embolism in the heart or lungs can cause untimely death.
To minimize your risk of developing side effects following your BBL procedure, conduct thorough research to find a suitable provider that will ensure the correct injection of fat in the buttocks. Contact L.A. Vinas M.D. Plastic Surgery, Med Spa, and Skin Care Centers to schedule a consultation to better understand how a butt lift can help you acquire your ideal shape.